Welcome to The Sacred Circle.
It is an honor and joy to sit with you in this way.
We look forward to creating a healing and transformative experience with you.
Whether this is your first time, or this is a regular spiritual practice for you, adhering to these guidelines will allow for ease and grace in your journey. By agreeing to be a part of this Journey, you are agreeing to the following:
Start Preparing with Meditation, Song & Prayer:
If you have a meditation practice, wonderful. Continue with this. You are also invited begin by playing Sacred Music like what you can find here.
Ceremony is dependent on your relationship with yourself. Start and/or continue to work with your Self-Love, Self-Care and Self-Worth as you prepare to enter into this sacred place.
By saying yes to Ceremony, you are agreeing to the following-
- Arriving: To arrive at 5:30pm (Start Day) and planning to stay until possibly 2pm (End Day).
- Phones: You will turn off your phone before arriving, and not use it until we are complete with Integration Circle the next day.
- Center: You will stay in the space and not visit your car once the circle has begun.
- Confidentiality: You will only speak about your experience, in the first person, and not share names or personal experiences with anyone who was not in our circle.
- Respect: You will respect the process of everyone in the space.
- Conversation & Energy: You will not converse with other participants during the Ceremony. If you need to communicate something, do so through the facilitators. Couples are allowed to sit next to each other. Their energy needs to be kept clean - no long cuddling, making out, or entering into sensual energy.
To Reserve your Seat:
- Email your heart-felt Ceremony intentions to email@example.com - What would you like to heal, celebrate, and visioneer (create for the future) for yourself, those you love, and the planet?
- Send your balance via PayPal "Friends and Family" - firstname.lastname@example.org OR - Venmo - @brilove ($350, First Time, $300 for Ceremony Family)
- Set up an Introductory Phone Call (for first timers)
Your space is reserved once all three steps are completed.
Dieta - Eating Protocol:
Please begin now.
- Release all alcohol, sugar, and added salt from your diet, up to a month before.
- 2 days before AND after Ceremony do not consume any fermented foods (cheese, cured meats, kombucha etc).
- The week of Ceremony, and at least 3 days after NO -
- Negative Media (Movies, TV, Social Media etc.
- Sexual Activity (2 days before, 2 days after)
- Increase your intake of fresh fruits (eaten alone), vegetables and, if you partake, clean meat (Organic, Grass-Fed etc. Think about consuming the quality and energy of the animal's life.
- 2-3 Liters of fresh, clean water, everyday.
Arrival & Departure:
Arrive by 5:30pm.
We will begin setting up and clearing the space.
Plan to stay until 2pm the following day for Integration Circle - the process of digesting your experience in community. We end between 12 and 2. If you are unable to stay until this time, it is vital that you let us know beforehand.
21975 Lemon St. Wildomar Ca, 92595
Clothing: The day of, wear comfortable clothing and bring layers for any temperature changes. Sacred items may be brought to share on an altar - crystals, pictures of family members, small instruments. Traditionally, all white or light colors are encouraged.
Music & Expression: We welcome you to bring your sacred music, poetry and prayers to the circle. We will let you know when it is the time to contribute.
Bring whatever else you need to make a cozy SITTING & LAYING nest for yourself, including blankets and pillows. At least 2 pillows and 2 blankets. Light colors are preferred. You will be sleeping in the ceremony space, so come ready to make a cozy nest-bed which you will set up after Ceremony is complete.
Please bring something to write in - a journal or notebook.
It's important to stay hydrated, so please bring at least 2 liters of water. Also focus on intaking more water leading up to Ceremony (at least 2-3 liters per day)
Food and Snacks:
We invite you to bring food and snacks to share with aprox. 12 participants for at the end of the workshop - potluck style. We will have a dinner after the Ceremony, and breakfast the next day. Please bring food accordingly.
Foods to Avoid:
Notify us IMMEDIATELY if you are on any prescription medications.
AVIOD the DAY before Ceremony -
- Any other plant medicine
- Animal protein (meat)
- Dairy products
- All ferments pickled anything)
- Anything made with Canola Oil
- Very spicy food
- Soy products
Eating Before Ceremony:
- Have your last meal be a light dinner the night before the ceremony.
- If you feel like you need the energy, you may have a small meal before 10am the day of Ceremony. A smoothie, fruit, or a small bowl of oatmeal are best. We invite you to fast the day of, however not everyone's body can handle that. Also, if you plan on sitting up all night, a small meal the day of can support this energy.
- You may eat fruit, veggies, eggs, fish, rice, or toast.
- NO SPICY FOOD
- Avoid rich and heavy foods.
- Avoid Caffeine.
- Water, light, freshly made fruit juices and coconut water are the best.
- After NOON the day of Ceremony, please only consume water.
We create a sacred container to explore consciousness in a safe, community learning environment. Confidentiality is vital to create this container. Meaning, that if someone is NOT a part of this Ceremony, NO details about who is there, what was discussed, processed, experienced or ANY PART of Ceremony outside of YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE may be shared. We thank you for participating in this Ceremony and by doing this, you agree to protect and respect this sacred confidentiality. Thank you for your ever expanding mindfulness with the protection of this work.
We hold 1x1 Ceremony, Personal Session Work (NLP) and Healer-Trainings for those on the path of discovering and sharing Experienced Truth. Write us here to inquire.