Welcome to The Sacred Circle.
It is an honor and joy to sit with you in this way.
We look forward to creating a healing and transformative experience with you.
Whether this is your first time, or this is a regular spiritual practice for you, adhering to these guidelines will allow for ease and grace in your journey.
Even if you have sat with us many times, this information changes.
WE REQUEST THAT YOU READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE.
By agreeing to be a part of this Journey, you are agreeing to the following:
Start Preparing with Meditation, Song & Prayer:
If you have a meditation practice, wonderful. Continue with this. You are also invited begin by playing Sacred Music like what you can find here.
Ceremony is dependent on your relationship with yourself. Start and/or continue to work with your Self-Love, Self-Care and Self-Worth as you prepare to enter into this sacred place.
By saying yes to Ceremony, you are agreeing to the following-
- Arriving: To arrive at (no sooner or later than) 4pm (Start Day) and planning to stay until 2pm (End Day).
- Phones: You will turn OFF your phone BEFORE GETTING OUT OF YOUR CAR, and not use it until we are complete with Integration Circle the next day. If you want to use it for pictures, that is fine. It MUST remain in airplane mode the entire time, unless discussed with the TerraLuz Team beforehand.
- Center: You will stay in the space and not visit your car once the circle has begun.
- Confidentiality: You will only speak about your experience, in the first person, and not share names or personal experiences with anyone who was not in our circle.
- Respect: You will respect the Journey of everyone in the space. Give everyone the dignity of their own process. You are not here to fix, judge, coach or offer feedback to anyone in this space. If someone requests your support, by all means, share your gifts. Otherwise, focus on your own inner work.
- Conversation & Energy: The agreement is to NOT engage in conversation with other participants during the Ceremony. If you need to communicate something, do so through the facilitators. Couples sit apart during Ceremony. We had a few instances of over indulgence so we are requesting that you focus on your own work. The exception to this agreement is in the case of a private ceremony created for a specific purpose.
To Reserve your Seat:
- For ALL PARTICIPANTS - Email your questionnaire, which you can find by clicking here.
- Send your balance via PayPal "Friends and Family" - firstname.lastname@example.org OR - Venmo - @brilove
- For First timers - Set up your intro call with Anthony, email@example.com
Your space is reserved once all steps are completed.
Dieta - Eating Protocol:
Please begin now.
- Release all alcohol, sugar, and added salt from your diet, up to a month before.
- 2 days before AND after Ceremony do not consume any fermented foods (cheese, cured meats, kombucha etc).
- The week of Ceremony, and at least 3 days after NO -
- Negative Media (Movies, TV, Social Media etc.
- Sexual Activity - aka anything that could lead to orgasm, including self pleasure (2 days before, and the following integration day).
- Increase your intake of fresh fruits (eaten alone), vegetables and, if you partake, clean meat (Organic, Grass-Fed etc. Think about consuming the quality and energy of the animal's life.
- 2-3 Liters of fresh, clean water, everyday.
Arrival & Departure:
Arrive by 4pm.
We will begin setting up and clearing the space.
Plan to stay until 2pm on the end day for Integration Circle - the process of digesting your experience in community..
If you want to stay any additional days, there is a $111/per person/per day rate (room and meals) that you can pay Sacred Mountain directly.
If you have any issues with parking or need to communicate anything else, connect with Anthony - 760-994-6739. Please save this number now. Briana will not be reachable by phone the week of Ceremony.
129 Ramona Real
Ramona, CA 92065
DO NOT USE WAZE
If you are on Google maps, and it tells you to turn left on Thomsen Way in the last few instructions, do not do this.
Keep going straight on Pile Street.
Turn Left on Black Canyon Road/Magnolia.
Turn Left on Ramona Real.
Follow directions from there.
Respect of Sacred Mountain Lodge: This is a living community. Please do not use any of the kitchen items without asking a house member first (Alex is our house-mama-go-to person). Please respect with your voice level and energy inside of the house.
The Sacred Fire and Tipi is where our Circle is taking place. We request that you stay here for the duration of our Ceremony. Your sleeping quarters will be the Tipi unless otherwise discussed.
Clothing: The day of, wear comfortable clothing and bring layers for any temperature changes. IT CAN GET VERY COLD. It can get very windy. It can rain. We will be in a Tipi. This is part of the sacred experience. Plan accordingly. Sacred items may be brought to share on an altar, which will be outside - crystals, pictures of family members, small instruments. Traditionally, all white or light colors are encouraged.
Music & Expression: We welcome you to bring your sacred music, poetry and prayers to the circle. We will let you know when it is the time to contribute. We will be in a Tipi with limited space. Please only bring instruments that you can sit behind you or you are okay with having them be outside of the Tipi (remember weather). There will not be space beside you for instruments. You are welcome to keep instruments outside in their cases that you retrieve if and when you feel called.
Bring whatever else you need to make a cozy SITTING & LAYING nest for yourself, including blankets and pillows. If you are traveling by plane and need support here, let Anthony know (firstname.lastname@example.org). At least 2 pillows and 2 blankets. All light colors are preferred so we can see in the dark.
There will be several people in the Tipi. You will be given a 2.5 foot by 4 foot space for your nest creation. If you make your nest bigger, we will ask you to MINIMIZE yourself WITH JUST THE ESSENTIALS, and focus on going in. This is about your meditation and being comfortable enough so you can do your work.
You will be sleeping in the ceremony space, which is a TIPI, so come ready to make a cozy nest-bed which you will set up after Ceremony is complete. It can get cold so layers, sleeping bags, and blankets are encouraged.
Please bring something to write in - a journal or notebook.
It's important to stay hydrated, so please bring at least 2 liters of water. Also focus on intaking more water leading up to Ceremony (at least 2-3 liters per day)
Food and Snacks:
We will have a meal after each Ceremony, and breakfast the next day. Water, tea and coconut water will also be provided. We will be on dieta, and eating slowly and consciously. If you feel like you will NEED more food, please bring food accordingly.
Foods to Avoid:
Notify us IMMEDIATELY if you are on any prescription medications.
AVIOD the DAY before Ceremony -
- Any other plant medicine
- Animal protein (meat)
- Dairy products
- All ferments pickled anything)
- Anything made with Canola Oil
- Very spicy food
- Soy products
Eating Before Ceremony:
- Have your last meal be a light dinner the night before the ceremony.
- If you feel like you need the energy, you may have a small meal before 10am the day of Ceremony. A smoothie, fruit, or a small bowl of oatmeal are best. We invite you to fast the day of, however not everyone's body can handle that. Also, if you plan on sitting up all night, a small meal the day of can support this energy.
- You may eat fruit, veggies, eggs, fish, rice, or toast.
- NO SPICY FOOD
- Avoid rich and heavy foods.
- Avoid Caffeine.
- Water, light, freshly made fruit juices and coconut water are the best.
- After NOON the day of Ceremony, please only consume water.
We create a sacred container to explore consciousness in a safe, community learning environment. Confidentiality is vital to create this container. Meaning, that if someone is NOT a part of this Ceremony, NO details about who is there, what was discussed, processed, experienced or ANY PART of Ceremony outside of YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE may be shared. We thank you for participating in this Ceremony and by doing this, you agree to protect and respect this sacred confidentiality. Thank you for your ever expanding mindfulness with the protection of this work.
We hold Private Ceremonies, Personal Coaching Work (Transformational NLP) and Healer-Trainings for those on the path of discovering and sharing Experienced Truth. Write us here to inquire.
In the loving,
Briana, Anthony & The TerraLuz Tribe